Monday, August 26, 2013

What I Wore: First Day of School

I started school this past week at the Art Institute! It's so exciting--so far, I am just loving it, it is everything I could ever want, and it's just so much fun! Anyway, my dear husband is such a sweetheart, and reminded me that it was my "first day of school," so just like back in elementary school, we needed to take pictures. :)




This is my lovely school pack I got for my program--when they told me to go downstairs to pick up my "supply kit," I had no idea I would be receiving an entire suitcase!


 It came with all sorts of goodies--I'm so excited to start using them! :)



Well, I'd better get back to work--I have some homework I need to finish--can you believe that? I have homework again! I'm such a nerd, I love being in school! :)

No comments: