Sunday, November 27, 2011

CYBER MONDAY SALE AT TINKERANNIEBELLE!

For the first time in my life, I braved the Black Friday sales--I discovered that Black Friday success is all about tag teaming, that Roberts customers are actually quite nice at 6 in the morning, and that JoAnn's customers are rather rude no matter what time of day it is--anyhow, now that Black Friday is over, I am in the mood for a much easier, less dangerous holiday sale... CYBER MONDAY!! You don't even have to leave the comfort of your own home--now that's my kind of shopping! :)

So, starting at midnight tonight and all day Monday until midnight, everything in my shop is 20% off! Just use the code "CYBER20" at checkout to receive your discount. It's the perfect time to get some early holiday shopping done before the rush, so head on over now--happy shopping!

No comments: