Monday, May 23, 2011

A Little Encouragement

They weren't kidding when they said that your biggest critic is yourself--I can personally attest to that for sure--so it certainly is nice to receive a little external encouragement on those days when I wonder if my creations are really any good. So... thank you SOOO much to Craftaholics Anonymous for featuring my Zipper Necklace (WHAT?! That party was open for weeks--which meant that there were countless amazing projects involved, and yet mine made the cut? That's pretty awesome, not gonna lie), The Answer is Chocolate for featuring my Black and White Rings, and to all those who visited the Me Making Do linky party this week, making the link to my Flower Rings the top viewed! I'm still trying to believe that one, haha--why would mine be the top viewed link when there were so many others that were simply amazing? It boggles the mind... but I'm not complaining of course. :) Thank you to these three amazing blogs--you helped me start a potentially not-so-good week off on a wonderfully bright and fantastic note! :)







No comments: