Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hoo Are You?

Another week of getting to know you, from Night Owl Crafting!
NightOwlCrafting
1. What is your favorite magazine? I like having a good dose of fashion every now and again (Vogue), but my favorite would have to be Better Homes and Gardens--I love looking at all the beautiful, fun things to make every month!
2. What color are your eyes? Some people say blue, some say green.
3. Do you go to the dentist on a regular 6 month schedule, or do you put it off? I totally go--gotta take care of those pearly whites. ;)
4. Do you use anything to make your house smell good? (ex: candles, spray,etc...) I have four dogs, so Febreze is my best friend.
5. Do you have any pets? Haha, YES! :) Four wonderful little furry friends--my sweet cocker spaniel and three yorkie puppies!

No comments: