Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tea Time

During the days of sweats, missed showers, forgotten meals and stress of finals, Sister Seely was kind enough to get us into High Tea at the Kensington Palace Orangery--just what we needed for sure!



I'm sure the Brits thought we were crazy, taking all these pictures of our food... of course, we are crazy, and we were seriously hungry, and you know, this was a novel thing for us. Plus, it was all so pretty!




And it tasted SO DANG GOOD!!! Possibly the best meal I've ever had in my entire life--I vote that we always have tea time.
We felt bad that Rachel couldn't eat any of it--at least, we felt bad until they brought her a gluten free meal that was to die for--then we felt a little less bad. ;) I was just happy that they were so accommodating with the food--they really were so nice there!


My favorite tea-time goers, Andrew and Beno.
So sophisticated!
What a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So much fun! I wish we could do it again!

Katy Marie said...

I love your photos! They are fantastic! Also, I love reading your posts about London.